Friday, October 31, 2008

OUR new office

along with a new baby comes lots of reconfiguring of space.  in our home and my belly.  the most recent conversion on the long long list of nesting projects was to convert the "man room" into our office.  for obvious reasons this is an adjustment for Dave.  and for me as well, relaxing on seeing his underwear on the office floor.  

all to make room for baby.  my old office is becoming the nursery, which was really my closet and my office.  an obvious adjustment for me, too.  as you can see from the below photo, the one thing that remains is my lovely warm foot rest, Tuk













we've begun to seriously start the thinking of what to do with the nursery... which is really hard.  or maybe we're making it really hard.  

xoxo

1 comment:

Timothy said...

Send pics of the new nursery.