Friday, February 20, 2009

so happy

i am so happy today.  i woke up to a very cute husband and big hairy babies all snuggling in our bed.  i'm cherishing the waking up on my own to silence as much as i can.

just as one eye opened, i remembered our purchase last night - the Quinny Buzz stroller.  i heart it so much i wish i could have slept with it in our bed but there is no room with afore mentioned bed-mates.  i have a history of bringing things to bed with me when i love them (mind out of gutter), a few quick examples:  elementary school: navy blue rain boots, slept with them on or in my bed for a few weeks.  my favorite white tights with little pale pink hearts on them, wore them every where including bed until they had a serious hole in the bum, which i just cut off the top part and taped them to my legs.  and continued to wear to bed or under pillow.  most recently, my marc jacobs bag.  and last night it could have been the quinny alas, i had to run downstairs and just stare this am.  i can't wait to roll it around the hood!

then i turned on the TV to see that matt lauer AND brian williams were on the Today show.  seriously?  did anyone know about this?  yummy.

and then because we were out of coffee, i had to meet my pregalinas for breakie and Karin and her beyond cute sister who was just in from MI.  puts everything at ease.

off to get my hair done for the last time pre-babe... then just in time to rush home to meet my mom who is coming in this weekend.

oh, yea.  and i'm 1cm dilated - whatever that means.

happy week 37!

1 comment:

Susan said...

That means you'll probably go to 41weeks:) hee hee!
Hopefully not!

Sue