Friday, December 5, 2008

muumuu-ness













we've had lots of requests for a photo of me pregnant, so my Mom finally captured me in all of my muumuu-ness when she was here a few weeks ago.  isn't being pregnant wonderful?  i now realize this sweater-coat is not the most flattering look.  i am now on a hunt for a sexier shot.  

this week has been an adventurous one in pregalina land.  we took our first long road-trip - to Michigan to see Dad and Dave's G-pa for Tgives.  it was a 9.5 hr trip, and it was a long one.  worth the drive, but i'm satisfied that will be the last long road-trip pre-March.  

i also did a little damage to my low back, so I was out of commission for a few days/weeks.  no more heavy lifting says the doc... i've realized that pregnancy is a humbling experience in many ways especially when you have to ask for help to put your shoes on.  

next update: tales from birthing class part 2

XO, 
us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that sweater and I love you in it!

Anonymous said...

I love that sweater and I love you in it!